escape text adventure! escape text adventure!

Have a full list of commands somewhere...

You need a full list of commands, the ability to scroll through the text.

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

Bug report

in the spuermarket section, if you go to the furthest right, up the ladder, as far right as you can, hold jump and w, your character goes up the wall. you can then get her head stuck to the ceiling and massacre zombies without getting hurt.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Awesome, one improvement.

I really enjoyed/am enjoying this game.

One critique, please indicate when you have infected the whole world. I did that, but expected something more than being able to see that I did on the world page.

GunRun GunRun

Well made, stylish, and a feel of far east

Congradulations on your extrmely well made submission. I enjoyed the gameplay, and the beserker mode was remiinescent of Painkiller's Demon mode. The enemies varied well, and stopped the game from being repetitive, which it was in risk of being, due to its uneque style, but you pulled it off brilliantly.

Few suggestions :

The explode all powerup usually appears after there are lots of enemies, perhaps let it be collected and used by a button press?

An addition to the HUD by progress on gun level, number of $$ and hearts collected.

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

Good effort, good coding..

But its a really annoying game! you should have a mute, and not have the waves come so quickly (just appearing, they shoud come from the side or something.

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

Please re evaluate your entry

This would be an extremly enjoyable game, if

It was easier to go around the game (getting stuck everywere is no fun)
The music was turn offable
The hit areas of the items were able to get (I see the brush, I cannot take the brush. I need the brush to get the ghost on my side.)

Recoil Recoil

I beat your combo

i got 67 so ou might wana give me an award or something. very nice game, if you add more you get the new AH

The Dungeon The Dungeon